Salisbury Glass we work to the highest standards. All of our products are fully accredited assuring you of the highest standards at all times.
Secured by Design
We manufacture our aluminium window and door systems on site and this year we have undergone a series or vigorous tests and made a substantial investment in order to gain the much sought after Secured by Design accreditation.
Endorsed by the police, the Secured By Design accreditation requires the highest standards of security to be achieved so you can rest assured our products offer the highest security available.
Below is a gallery of test shots which show the weather and security testing carried out on the Smart System Viso-line Tilt and Turn Windows and outward opening single and double doors.
Sierra manufacture our PVC-U windows and doors and as a one of the UK's leading and most experienced fabricators they offer fully accredited products offering quality that won't be compromised.
- QMS to BS EN ISO 9001 - Group certificate FM 09180
- Kitemark to BS 7412 (PVC-U Windows) - cert. KM 12887
- Kitemark to BS 7950/7412 (Enhanced Security Windows)
- cert. KM 33527
- Kitemark to PAS 23/24 (Enhanced Security Doors)
- cert. KM 505822
- Secured by Design
- BBA Certificate 90/2518 (Windows)
- BBA Certificate 96/3257 (PatioMaster Doors)
- BFRC Energy Rated Windows BM TRADA cert. 061
For specific test details please see the individual product sections.
Secured by Design
TILT & TURN WINDOWS
- BS 6375 part 1, Weather tightness tests
- BS 6375 part 2 Operation and strength tests
- BS 7950 Security tests
- Multi-point roller cam security locking system.
- Locking hinge system.
- Key locking handles.
OUTWARD OPENING SINGLE & DOUBLE DOOR SETS
- PAS 23 Weather tightness tests
- PAS 24 Security tests
- Security butt style hinges x 2
- Stainless steel hinge protection bolts x 3
- Security multi-point locking system, 2 x claw & 1 x deadbolt.
- Heavy duty flush bolts x 2 (passive door on double sets only)
- Tokyo PAS 24 security handles
- Anti-manipulation cylinder
toughened or laminated glass is not compulsory however should be recommended for complete cover.